Software Engineering and Architectures for Realtime Interactive Systems Working Group
The SEARIS Working Group is a loosly connected group of researcher and professionals which brings together system architects and developers for realtime interactive systems to analyze and discuss the state of the art and future directions of interactive systems design. The primary activity is the organisation of an annual workshop.
SEARIS Workshop @ IEEE VR 2015
8th Workshop on Software Engineering and Architectures for Realtime Interactive Systems SEARIS 2015
In conjunction with IEEE Virtual Reality 2015
You are welcomed to join us in Arles Souther-France in Spring!
Date: 25th of March in Arles, France
Please note the following important dates:
- Abstract submission: January 9, 2015
- Short/long paper submission: January 23, 2015
- Notification of acceptance: February 9, 2015
- Camera-ready: February 20, 2015
- Workshop: March 24, 2015
Following last year, research paper, position paper, and the state of the art reports will be included and indexed in the IEEE digital library.
The review process is double blind, so please upload an anonymous version of your submission.
- SEARIS @ IEEE VR 2014
- SEARIS @ IEEE VR 2013
- SEARIS @ IEEE VR 2012
- SEARIS @ IEEE VR 2011
- SEARIS @ IEEE VR 2010
- SEARIS @ IEEE VR 2009
- SEARIS @ IEEE VR 2008
- Marc Erich Latoschik, Human-Computer Interaction, University of Würzburg, Germany
- Raimund Dachselt, Otto-von-Guericke-Universität Magdeburg, Germany
- Dirk Reiners, University of Louisiana, Lafayette, USA
- Roland Blach, CC Virtual Environments Fraunhofer IAO Stuttgart, Germany
- Pablo Figueroa, Universidad de los Andes Bogota, Colombia
- Organizer email: searis _ at _ searis.net